Getting around town is now easier than ever before. Uber has arrived in Bellingham.
Uber is a little like a taxi that you call (and later pay for) through a mobile app.
The services is now available in the Bellingham Area which stretches from Blaine in the north to Anacortes and La Conner in the south, and Newhalem to the east.
To give you a sense of what an Uber ride will cost, we did some quick fare estimates.
- $6–8 Downtown to the Lakeway Woods
- $8–11 Downtown to Fairhaven
- $9–12 Downtown to Barkley Village
- $33-44 Downtown to Lynden
- $44–59 Downtown to Burlington
This is especially great news for bike commuters who have been dreading the rainy season.